This 4 hour in-person seminar is being held at the Keller Williams Realty office in Grand Junction
Documentation and recordkeeping remain one of the most frustrating part of practice. Because it’s critical to cover all the bases of required elements, from meeting Rule 22 to including key information that protects in a malpractice case, to providing proper information for third-party reimbursement…it’s a lot. But attend this timely training with Kathy and you’ll find the key elements that help you mastering the basics of recordkeeping and risk management. Here’s your opportunity to get your answers right away, make sure you’re on track, and bulletproof your recordkeeping. Her distinctive approach to explaining case management always receives the rave reviews of attendees who say…” I finally understand this”. Join is to get the action steps and know-how necessary to immediately take control of your documentation and compliance.
At the end of this program, the attendee will be able to:
- Understand the mechanics of the beginning of an episode of care from initial history to exam, diagnosis, and treatment planning
- Master the requirements for daily treatment notes and re-evaluation according to Rule 22 guidelines
- Establish medical necessity for care and understand whether that care meets the standards for third-party reimbursement, or is maintenance, wellness, or other forms of non-third-party reimbursed care
- Understand the requirements for documenting primary subluxations vs. secondary compensations, especially when technique-specific protocols dictate multiple regions of treatment
- Interpret compliance advice and regulations directly from the Federal Office of Inspector General; when we’re operating in compliance, it’s much easier to sleep at night