Essential Procedures That Run Busy Practices
It’s called a practice. But it’s a small business.
And while your deepest desire is to help patients, you must attend to the realities of running a business. Which was barely mentioned in chiropractic college.
May we show you the way?
Our expertise is in establishing the procedures and processes that free chiropractors to focus on patients. Once installed, a quick glance at a few key performance indicators gives you peace of mind. You’ll always know where you stand.
Systems run the practice—and people run the systems. We bring order from the chaos:
- Proper Credentialing. Is yours a new practice? The first hurdle is to become properly credentialed. Which can take months. Let us show you how to reduce it to mere weeks.
- Error-Free Billing. Clean and correct coding paves the way for getting you every penny you’ve earned. Is your goal increased revenue? Fewer denied claims? We can help.
- Reimbursement. Are your receivables getting out of hand? Are claims being rejected? We can help identify areas where additional training may be needed.
- Compliance. Healthcare is highly regulated. Privacy breaches, illegal discounts and needless security risks are common. Would a preventative audit help you sleep better?
- Changing Regulations. Do your policies reflect current employment, worker’s comp, paid time off and, other legal obligations? Keeping up is a full-time job. That’s what we do.
- Staff Training. A supportive, well-trained team equips you to help more people. We provide advice on hiring, orientation, training, staff motivation, teamwork, and compensation.
- Better Decision Making. Practice success comes from being decisive. And being decisive requires accurate, real-time information. We can help.
Are you a new chiropractor? Battle-scarred survivor? Ready to up your game? KMC University’s Business Essentials curriculum is the path to the success you deserve.
Get answers to your Business Essentials questions
I just think your materials are fabulous. There is a lot of clarity in the printed materials and webinars. Kathy has a way to cut to the heart of the matter by making it clear by simplification.