Enlist Compliance Experts for Peace of Mind
It’s tempting to ignore compliance issues. It seems hard. Ambiguous. Time-consuming. Not fun. And making sense of HIPAA, PHI, OIG and the alphabet soup of regulations seems impossible. And now, as of 2022, the No Surprises Act and No Surprise Billing rules have added another layer of concern and confusion.
Uncertainty surrounding compliance issues causes many chiropractors to keep their heads down. Play it safe. But thinking you can “fly under the radar” is not a strategy.
We understand. Our team of certified compliance experts has helped thousands of chiropractic practices with compliance risk management and mitigation.
- Increased Income. This is the most obvious benefit. Patients get the care they need. And you are fully paid for your clinical expertise. Avoid needless down coding.
- Structure. There is a feeling of confidence when your procedures are congruent with best practices. And there’s good news – you can learn this. Especially, when you have someone to show you the way.
- Efficiencies. As you add systems that keep your practice compliant, you increase predictability. Practice seems easier. You’re able to concentrate on what really matters – patient care.
- Risk Mitigation. If you practice by the book, you reduce the likelihood of post-review audits. Even better, when audits do arise, you pass with flying colors.
- Confidence. With our coaching, you’ll respond to third-party payer requests with assurance. Practice from a sense of strength, knowing your records are bulletproof.
Bringing your recordkeeping and procedures into compliance means you can sleep nights. You avoid any hint of maintenance care, upcoding claims, or shared beneficiaries. And you have the documentation to prove it. It’s a beautiful thing.
Start today. Enlist the compliance experts who “get” you and have your back. Let’s partner together.
I am so grateful for Dr. Milo and Dr. Liebing allowing me to the opportunity to attend KMC University's seminar in Denver. Continuing education is so important and Kathy does such a great job at explaining things and helping you through challenges in the office. Her and her staff are so fun to be around and really make the experience great! I highly recommend attending a seminar through KMC University! Thank you Kathy and Staff!