Chiropractic Practice Finances
Financial Department That’s Controlled and Organized
The financial department in many chiropractic practices is an afterthought. A necessary evil. An add-on. The result? Haphazard policies. Inconsistent procedures. A lack of systems. Under trained staff. And a stressful hand-to-mouth existence for chiropractic practice finances.
Let’s bring order and certainty to your chiropractic practice finances.
If you want to rise above mere survival, you must install the proper financial controls. Enjoy peace of mind by installing our time-tested policies and procedures. This is our expertise. We’ve liberated countless chiropractic practices:
- Billing Procedures. Run a tighter ship to prevent billable procedures from slipping through the cracks. We’ll take you from insurance verification to collections. Enjoy better accountability and predictability.
- Financial Processes. With key performance indicators in place, you’ll stay on top of cash flow issues. You can make accurate projections. Even improve your creditworthiness.
- Billing and Collections. Install systems that ensure you collect every penny you’ve earned. Enjoy greater confidence and see better cash flow.
- Accounts Receivable Management. Our time-tested processes bring receivables under control and reduce write-offs. Clean up collections. Benefit from real-time monitoring.
- Profit and Loss. Practices rarely fail due to poor clinical results. They run out of money! With proper controls in place, you’ll always know where you stand.
Are you in a stressful roller-coaster practice? Then your chiropractic practice finances likely need attention. It may not be sexy. But it’s essential if you want to help more people.
Use the do-it-yourself resources found in our Library or get our personal coaching with 1-on-1 Membership. Our experts have more than 200 years of combined billing and collecting experience. We can help bring order to your financial department.
Let’s get started today!
After watching the webinar “Security Risk Management, A HIPAA Requirement”, I went to the government website and spent 4 hours trying to research what I needed to do and had to walk away as I was overwhelmed. After contacting my Account Manager, and setting a time to review the Compliance materials that are available at KMC University, I now feel this is what I was looking for…simple steps to walk from A-Z.