The term ‘KMC University’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9457 S. University Blvd #167, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126-4976. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that, although our intention is to provide the most accurate information, such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Unless otherwise stated, KMC University and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Request for refunds must be submitted to KMC University within 30 days of purchase. Request for refunds greater than 30 days after purchase will be issued a credit only for the amount paid, if approved. KMC University has sole discretion for determining issuance of a refund to a customer. Refund is subject to a 5% credit card processing fee deducted from the refund amount. In addition, refund requests for Analysis Services greater than 10 days after the purchase date are subject to a $25 fee for “work already performed” administrative costs.
KMC University Library Membership Purchase Agreement
By providing your credit card information and signing up for a free trial you are agreeing to pay for a month to month membership come the end of the free trial period.
Payment Terms: You authorize KMC University to collect payment for the 30-day access to our website curriculum using the credit card information provided by you. This one-time payment will cover the entire duration of the access period.
Membership Duration: Your membership will be valid for a period of 30 days, starting from the date of purchase. After this period, your access to the website curriculum will expire unless you choose to extend, renew, or change your membership.
Refunds: Please note that refunds for the 30-day access membership are not available. Once the payment is processed and access to the website curriculum is granted, no refunds will be provided for any reason, including early cancellation or unused portions of the membership period.
3 MONTH COMMITMENT
Payment Terms: You agree to provide KMC University with your credit card information for automatic monthly membership payment. Membership will continue until KMC University is notified as described in the section titled “Cancellation of 3-Month Membership Policy.” Any payment information you provide will be handled, managed, and stored in the most secure manner possible. This information is encrypted and stored securely and safely or transferred securely and safely to a qualified and trusted third party for processing and used exclusively and solely for purposes authorized by you.
Note: At the conclusion of the 3-month membership period, the KMC University Library Membership shall automatically renew for another 3-month period at $149 a month and automatic payments shall continue until KMC University is notified of a requested termination.
Cancellation of 3-Month Membership Policy: A written notice is required and must be received by KMC University 30 days prior to your next scheduled renewal date. On said date, automatic credit card payments will be discontinued prior to renewal.
Payment Terms: You agree to pay 12 monthly payments of $99 and to provide KMC University with your credit card information for automatic monthly membership payment. You understand that you are hereby obligated to complete the entire amount of selected transactions in order to receive privileged client web access to KMC University. Any payment information you provide will be handled, managed, and stored in the most secure manner possible. This information is encrypted and stored securely and safely, or transferred securely and safely to a qualified and trusted third party for processing, and used exclusively and solely for purposes authorized by you.
Note: At the conclusion of the 12-month membership period, the KMC University Library Membership shall automatically renew for another 12-month period at $99 a month and automatic payments shall continue until KMC University is notified of a requested termination.
Cancellation of Annual Membership Policy: If you wish to cancel at the end of your 12-month commitment a written notice is required and must be received by KMC University 30 days prior to your next scheduled payment. On said date, automatic credit card payments will be discontinued.
KMC University may terminate a registrant’s or user’s access to any part of the KMC University service or third-party services for any reason whatsoever and without notice. For example, if you tamper with, corrupt, or abuse our services, fail to pay for our services, conduct any illegal activities through or by our services, we will terminate your account immediately and without warning. We’ll also prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and KMC University in relation to your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms, please contact our customer support team for assistance.
I really appreciate your informative seminar in Phoenix and keeping us compliant with our records. Thank you!