Chiropractic Documentation and Insurance Coding
“I love helping patients—but I hate all the documentation.”
Sound familiar? Many chiropractors chafe at the requirements imposed by third parties. It’s not intuitive. You feel like you’re shooting in the dark. You resort to trial and error. It’s like trying to learn a foreign language—without a tutor!
Without proper coaching, you’ll leave a trail of expensive mistakes. Your income suffers. And you’ll be constantly distracted by annoying non-clinical problems.
Together, let’s change that.
We help chiropractors avoid the most common documentation and coding blunders:
- Unjustified. Proper documentation tells a story about the patient’s problem and your solution. If it’s not in your notes—it didn’t happen. Let us show you how to support your recommendations correctly.
- Incomplete. When we conduct audits, we often find sloppy or illegible notes. This makes it difficult to validate your conclusions. It weakens your case and impairs reimbursement.
- Inconsistent. Your documentation is the only way an auditor can determine the efficacy of your patient care. Erratic documentation and incorrect coding ruin your care plan.
- Audit-prone. Ignorance or needless errors scream “Audit Me!” We help chiropractors avoid the red flags that provoke gut-wrenching audits.
- Burdensome. While you may never come to love documentation, we can eliminate the uncertainty. As you grasp the concepts, your confidence increases. The drudgery disappears. Hope returns.
Browse our free resources, FAQs, blog posts, and self-assessment tools. Our mission is to equip you with accurate coding and air-tight documentation. Let us come alongside and show you the way forward.
Any chiros that haven't accessed KMC University's Library - do it! Can't recommend their coaches highly enough. With library membership you get discounted services like coaching etc. I wasted so much money hiring other people. These are the people you should pay for all billing/coding services! Best money I've ever spent.