We’re a team of certified reimbursement and compliance experts. Probably the largest in chiropractic.
Together we have 250-years of combined experience. Enjoy the peace of mind of working with knowledgeable and passionate authorities.
We filter everything through our four core values:
- Integrity first – What is in the best interests of our client?
- Insist on accuracy – Is our advice based on the latest regulations?
- Exceed expectations – Have we kept our promise and gone beyond?
- Make it fun – Are we having fun as we deliver serious client results?
You get content-rich consultancy and deep, strategic analysis. Use our coaching, training and systems integration services with confidence. We customize our tested programs to your specific needs.
Why Choose KMC University?
You have many choices when it comes to engaging a chiropractic consultant or reimbursement specialist. Consider these KMC University distinctions:
- Expert faculty – Many of our DCs and consultants are in active practice.
- Real-world expertise – Not theoretical, but practical action steps that work.
- Flexible channels – We deliver support online, by telephone or in person.
- Affordable – Ignorance can be expensive. We close the gap. Permanently.
We stand ready to help you navigate the complex obligations that come with the privilege to practice. We’ve helped thousands. We can help you too.
Kathy’s Lifetime of Service and Support
Kathy (KMC) Weidner has been a tireless chiropractic advocate. It started almost four decades ago. That’s the day she first set foot in a chiropractic practice. Decades later, her energy and vision are felt in every aspect of KMC University. In many ways her career path seemed certain from the start.
A Team of Exceptional Contributors
Kathy’s dynamic leadership has attracted a team of highly qualified individuals. Not only bright, they’re inventive problem solvers. Their primary objective is to make sure you get and keep every penny you’ve earned.
Say Goodbye to Fear and Worry
Your current circumstances may have you feeling a bit on edge.
Relax. We’ve probably seen worse.
We’re ready to take on your compliance, documentation or reimbursement issue. Together, we can put this behind you. Without a long-term commitment.
Let’s get started today!
This weekend has been so enlightening. Thanks to Kathy and KMC University's Hands-on-Lab this weekend in Denver, I am now able to go back to the office and be equipped with the tools and systems I need to make my job EASY! I highly recommend Kathy and her staff at KMC University! Her knowledge and systems will help you and your office run like a smooth well oiled machine