The KMC University Library
We call it the Library Membership.
It’s the largest collection of coding, compliance and reimbursement material in chiropractic.
Become a member you get 24/7 access to all of it:
- Team training videos – Let us do your staff training for you
- Informative webinars – Stay up to date with our timely updates
- Documentation advice – Avoid recoupment headaches
- Medicare procedures – Reduce distracting audits and denials
- HIPAA compliance – Institute required policies and procedures
- Bullet-proof coding – Get paid every penny you deserve
- Patient financial policy – How to make your care affordable
- Correct billing how-to’s – Learn ways to get claims paid faster
- Collection strategies – Simple ways to reduce receivables
- Risk mitigation articles – Reduce threats to your practice
Your Library Membership provides support for you and your entire team.
Valuable Content is Just the Start
Your Library membership also entitles you to…
Free Webinars. Our monthly webinars are famous for their relevance and helpfulness. Your Library Membership grants you free enrollment and CEUs. Click here to see if your state allows CE credits for our webinars.
Library HelpDesk. Your personal concierge is ready to direct you to the resources you need. Plus, field your HelpDesk questions by email.
Half-Priced Consultations. Need personalized help? Arrange a 15-minute consultation for $39. (Regularly $79) Save time and money.
Curated Content. We add new content and remove outdated material each month. Membership means you’ll never fall behind or be caught unprepared.
Three Ways to Benefit
Choose from 30-Day Library Quick Access, Library 3-Month Subscription, or Library Annual Subscription. See a side by side comparison at the link below.
Instant Peace of Mind
A Library Membership gives you access to our vast collection of content. Indexed. Referenced. And instantly available.
It’s practice insurance—keeping you compliant and profitable. Future-proof your practice with a Library Membership today.
I am so grateful for Dr. Milo and Dr. Liebing allowing me to the opportunity to attend KMC University's seminar in Denver. Continuing education is so important and Kathy does such a great job at explaining things and helping you through challenges in the office. Her and her staff are so fun to be around and really make the experience great! I highly recommend attending a seminar through KMC University! Thank you Kathy and Staff!