Welcome back to the KMC University Chronicles!
We provide you the most accurate and important news, insights, and updates for the profession in the areas of reimbursement and compliance.
These quarterly Chronicles will be automatically added to our members’ dashboard announcements, and are available to all doctors and CAs in the profession via download below.
In this edition of KMCU’s Chronicles:
- Kathy (KMC) Weidner – Celebrating 40 Years Serving the Chiropractic Profession
- Preventing Medical Necessity Denials
- Take a Proactive Approach on Coding Denials
- HelpDesk Frequently Asked Questions
- 2023 Updates: Procedure Codes, No Surprises Act, HIPAA, and Financial Hardship Forms
- Upcoming Seminars and CE Webinars
- Procedure Code 97140
We hope this new version of the Chronicles, you have come to love and appreciate, becomes an even more valuable tool at your disposal.