We Come to You
Chiropractic Team Training
Onsite visits, lasting one or more days, bring our team to your team for fantastic results. They are a very popular option because they accelerate progress like no other service we offer. Doctors around the country choose our onsite chiropractic team training option for many reasons:
- To expedite chiropractic team training with implemented systems for immediate results. For example, a financial team member has been lost and a new team member needs to be trained quickly. The ability to bring someone up to speed in a couple of days, rather than a couple of weeks or months, is invaluable.
- For real-time evaluation of office flow and efficiency with on-the-spot corrections applied if needed
- To expedite evaluation and installation of compliance programs, saving months of work
- For assistance with Accounts Receivable clean-up or to diagnose why your financial statistics seem erratic from month to month. We can initiate billing training, while collecting money in real-time, and training your team as we go.
- For help preparing for an audit, with documentation review and live one-on-one training
- To learn best practices resulting in decreased risk, and increased revenue in your practice, NOW
- A comprehensive, initial consultation with the assigned specialist to review the issues to be managed while onsite, with a written plan of action that starts at the time of purchase.
- Preliminary analysis services, as determined necessary, that may include chart reviews, coding audits, reimbursement analysis, and statistical analysis, depending on the desired outcomes of the visit.
- A detailed, written report following the visit that includes an outline of our findings, what was accomplished while onsite and a thorough list of action steps that are required to reach your desired final outcomes.
- Detailed follow-up with your specialist to include a report of findings while onsite and a private consultation when the report is sent to review findings.
- Weekly check-in visits by phone and HelpDesk consultation as needed for up to a month following the onsite visit.
Your personal advisor, chosen from our team of certified specialists, will observe your current practice systems, actions and behaviors. This specialist will analyze your practice needs, applying corrections as possible, and culminate the visit with an Action List of corrective actions that you will need to resolve.
I wanted to thank you for your work with me on the HIPAA program. It is a huge undertaking and I can say with absolute certainty that I could not have done it without your help and all the work that you did behind the scene. I would tell anyone thinking about trying to do it on their own, not to waste their time and money and just sign up for this assistance.