Sports Chiropractic Boot Camp
Getting Involved and Staying Involved in Sports Chiropractic
From start to finish, we will look at all the ins and outs for getting involved and staying involved in sports chiropractic. Whether your goal is to attract athletes of all levels into your office or you want to be on the side line, I will share simple steps to help you achieve your personal goals.
There is no better way to let people know what you do as a chiropractor then through sports.
Successful completion of this course will allow you to:
- Break down possible opportunities at every level of athletics.
- Help you with documentation and communication.
- Show you ways you can and should be paid for what you do.
- And we will even throw in a module on risk management, one of the biggest areas causing doctors in sports medicine to lose their jobs.
What’s Included in this Course
In this 6-module course, we will discuss the basics for getting involved and staying involved as a sports chiropractor at any level. Starting with the basics of what is involved working with athletes in and outside your office. We will tackle the pro’s, cons and challenges faced in the office, training room and on the field.
- Module 1: No Better Time to be a Sports Chiropractor / Dr. Sok’s Sweet 16 for Getting Involved and Staying Involved in Sports Chiropractic
- Module 2: Successful Integration of Chiropractic Care in the Athletic Training Room
- Module 3: Opportunities are Everywhere! Let’s Find Them
- Module 4: Documentation in Sports Chiropractic
- Module 5: Wait! I Can Get Paid for This? Yes You Can
- Module 6: What You Say Can Hurt You! Managing Risk in Sports Chiropractic
- Module 7: Time: The Commitments and Balance
These modules are broken down in easy to follow chapters, allowing you to complete the course at your own pace. The first module will give you an overview of the entire course, with pearls of experience to help you achieve your goals even faster.
And in the event you find yourself in a specific situation and you want to bring your game to the next level, through KMC University, we will have individual consulting sessions available.
There is no better time to be a sports chiropractor then now.
Complete the form below to be alerted when the Sports Chiropractic Boot Camp course becomes available!
Sports Chiropractic Boot Camp Interest
...Not only is the Library impressive, but our one-on-one coaching with our Subject Matter Expert, Jill, was what really got us through this process. Jill got us set up with a portal to organize our work and keep us on task, coached us via phone call to discover any risks and resolve them, and continued to meet with us until all our assignments were completed. We still have some things to finish up throughout the remainder of the year, but Jill expertly trained us so that we can stand on our own from here and complete the process ourselves. To me, the ability to feel confident enough in this process to continue on my own is the most valuable thing, and Jill and KMC have provided us with that ability...