Who Doesn’t Love Personalized Training?
Have you heard about KMC University’s popular on-site, group training? Affectionately referred to as a Tupperware Party, it’s an event championed by a practice team that invites several colleagues to join together for training and to shared expenses. One or more of KMC University’s certified specialists comes to your office or your area to customize analysis, review and training for your group. And shared expenses are always a bonus!
There are several options, depending on the needs of your office and your colleagues:
- Coordinate Training in the Same Area: In this option, several offices in nearby proximity each receive their own personalized, analysis and training. By organizing several stops, over the same week, in the same general location, each office can save on both expenses and fees. Each office is managed individually, and preparatory analysis is conducted. Laser-focused, personalized training is conducted during that office’s onsite day. Additional savings are applied for the organizer of the trip!
- Join Together for Group Training: Maybe a small group of offices has similar needs, and elects to band together for training with one or more offices. Best suited for a smaller group of 2-3 practice teams, our specialist conducts preparatory analysis on each and customizes training that is appropriate for all practices. One office serves as host and provides the space for the training. This is a wonderful, cost-saving option that serves as a hybrid of an onsite visit and a customized seminar.
- Organize an Area Seminar: Are you in an area that is off the beaten path of the usual seminar circuit and always have to travel for training? Chances are, your local colleagues are in the same boat. Let us come to you! KMC University will come to your area and conduct from 4-12 hours of training, even for CE credit! One local organizer coordinates with our seminar team to help us set it up and enjoys free access. Our team helps with the heavy lifting; you and your team get fannys in the seats! This is especially effective when we have two events going on at once—one for providers and one for CAs!
Here are some of the types of personalized events that KMC University has conducted in the past:
- Three offices came together for HIPAA training and implementation. We conducted individual Risk Assessments ahead of time and used our time together onsite to personalize policies, procedures, risk management and training.
- A doctor in a rural area championed an 8-hour documentation seminar and invited everyone from their area. He found a location that provided a free seminar room, put the word out and 8 offices had a personalized, CE training.
- Four friends and colleagues, whose offices were within 100 miles of each other, decided they all wanted onsite visits. We coordinated a week-long trip to the area. While there we provided customized office visits for each, AND a final wrap-up where all the office teams came together for more training.
It’s easy to feel like an island when working in your office with your head down trying to keep the show on the road. You may be surprised to know that others around you feel the same way. Let our team come to your team to direct strategically focused training – just how you want it – just when you want it.
Call (855) 832-6562 now or click to schedule a 15-minute Solution Consultation at your convenience.
The information in the KMC workshops, webinars and library is thorough and makes me a better biller to aid my boss to have a successful business.