Medicare Matters… Don’t Blow It!
Love it or hate it, Medicare always seems to be the elephant in the room—there’s no “”opting out,”” the risks of non-compliance are many, and this federal program is the trailblazer for every third-party payer in the country. All private insurers look to Medicare to set the regulatory standards and provider rules. It is your responsibility to learn the rules for Medicare in order to get really clear about what Medicare expects from you, and then get back to doing what you love: caring for your patients.
KMC University’s Medicare training is the most comprehensive in the profession…heck probably even more comprehensive than that offered by Medicare! Because we’re the largest team of certified specialists under one roof in the profession, we know Medicare and the regulations like the backs of our hands. Our training is geared toward the basic learner, the experienced CA who needs a refresher and for doctors who need the facts to protect their license and their livelihood.
Our training includes:
- The most basic facts about Medicare, including how to connect with your carrier to learn exactly what they expect from you.
- Training to understand how Medicare works specifically with chiropractic–a MUST know!
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the Medicare ABN form…both voluntary and mandatory! Did you know there was a difference?
- Specific step-by-step training for Medicare’s documentation requirements, including how to distinguish medically necessary care from clinically appropriate maintenance care. Lack of knowledge on these principles accounts for at least 75% of Medicare denials and audits.
- Step-by-step how-to on the Merit-Based Incentive Payment Systems (MIPS) critical to ensuring you are not penalized on your reimbursement.
- Proper billing and coding for Medicare patients, including modifier usage, Medicare Replacement Plans, unraveling all the different types of coverage a Medicare patient may present with.
- The correct answers, once and for all, about what to charge, how to charge, how to stay safe from inducement and how to properly collect for all your Medicare services.
- A point-by-point training for every level of the Medicare Appeals process—should you have to trudge down that path.
Want to learn more about Medicare training and the hundreds of other lessons and benefits of KMC University Library membership?
Want to Learn More? Click here to contact us!
Call (855) 832-6562 now or click to schedule a 15-minute Solution Consultation at your convenience.
I really appreciate your informative seminar in Phoenix and keeping us compliant with our records. Thank you!