Billing Essentials: The Fundamentals Every Practice Needs
Take advantage of this $49 value for only $20!
Presented by Kathy Mills Chang, MCS-P, CCPC, CCCA
Can’t make it live? Not to worry! The webinar will be added to your account to watch anytime.
Even the most experienced doctors and team members can find it difficult to keep up with third party billing and the struggles of collections. McDonald’s can crank out burger after burger, usually in a uniform manner, because they have a foolproof system that works no matter who’s manning the grill that day, who’s working the front counter, and who’s in charge. The operative word is... SYSTEM. Your office deserves consistent and predictable cash flow, but if there is erratic or haphazard attention paid to the duties of billing and collections, your collections graph may be all over the map. We’ll walk you through every step of the most effective system you can install in your practice. We’ll train the following steps, and make it easy for you to implement them:
- Proper set up of your computer system from DAY ONE to ensure that your patient’s data is ready for error free billing
- Electronic and paper billing timelines and secrets to ensure a clean claim makes it to the other side for payment
- An in-depth look at line item payment posting and how the posting process dictates your follow up procedures
- A follow up system that will ensure that nothing slips through the cracks, and bills are paid in a timely fashion, every time
- Reconciliation and appeals processes that will keep you on top of every account, and the doctor in the know about every penny due to the practice
- Receive THREE useful billing tools that every practice needs... included with the training!
Whether you are new to chiropractic or a seasoned CA, don't be lulled into thinking that you have it mastered. Gain a new and fresh understanding of what is expected of us when we’re charged with the critical responsibilities of controlling the business’ cash flow. And watch your collections soar!
From national organizations to state associations, KMC University is recognized as THE experts on chiropractic reimbursement and business compliance.