December 09, 2020 – 11:00am to 12:00pm MST
Changes for Evaluation and Management (E/M) Services
Live 1 hour Webinar – December 9th, 2020, 11am MST
Presented by Kathy Mills Chang, MCS-P, CCPC, CCCA
Kathy and the team of specialists at KMC University are the go-to experts for reimbursement, Medicare, Coding and compliance. Get the information you need from the name you can trust!
This webinar will be held live on December 9th, 2020
The “Patients Over Paperwork” initiative is ready for implementation. Get ready! The biggest change to Evaluation and Management (E/M) service coding since 1997 is upon us. The great news is that the rules are more simplified and streamlined. But, do not let that lull you into thinking you’ll understand these new elements necessary to select your proper code. In this training webinar, we will lay out every detail of the new rules, to keep your cash flow moving forward.
During this focused training on 2021 Evaluation and Management (E/M) Service updates we will cover:
- How to apply the new algorithm to choose your E/M code appropriately using either TIME or DECISION MAKING
- Which existing E/M codes were deleted and details on the new Prolonged Service codes
- Demonstrations of coding using the new process for typical chiropractic evaluations
- What elements count as Time-Activities and how to calculate appropriately
- Examples of what it means to do a “clinically appropriate” history and exam… the time savings is going to blow your socks off!
KMC University Members attend free*, but everyone is welcome. Use this power hour to be prepared for this fantastic change that will ease your documentation burdens in 2021.
*KMC University members click here to register for this webinar in your account dashboard for free!